Roundup made by Monsanto linked to Cancer
Have you developed cancer and used Roundup made by Monsanto?
After using this roundup, did you develop Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, Leukemia, B-Cell Lymphoma or other Cancers including: Colon, Kidney, or Liver cancer?
You could be entitled to compensation.
We are currently investigating and accepting claims and filing cases for anyone that has been exposed to the commercial herbicide and weed killer, Roundup, on their farm, home or on the job and who were diagnosed with certain cancers. Roundup, or glyphosate, has been recently scientifically linked to Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and other cancers.
The increased risk of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma after exposure to glyphosate found in Monsanto roundup.
The World Health Organization's (WHO), cancer research agency, in 2015 warned that glyphosate, the primary ingredient in Monsanto's weed killer Roundup, was a possible carcinogen. Monsanto decided not to warn the public of the Roundup cancer link even though evidence shows they knew of the risk for over three decades.
We are investigating cases for anyone who has been exposed to Roundup and diagnosed with the following cancers:
Other Cancers including:
- Soft tissue carcinomas
If you or a loved one were diagnosed with any of the above cancers or one that might be related to exposure to the weed killer Roundup, contact the personal injury attorneys at Pendley, Baudin & Coffin by clicking on the link or by calling 1-888-725-2477. Our attorneys have handled many successful personal injury lawsuits and will give you a free consultation in order to determine if you are eligible for a Roundup lawsuit.
Roundup is a weed killer used by:
Industrial Farm Workers
Agricultural Field Workers
Garden Center Employees
These workers are most at risk of developing cancer from being exposed to glyphosate in their use of it, and also individuals who have consumed food or water contaminated by it.
Monsanto produced GMO seeds - Roundup Ready crops - that were designed to produce crops that would be resistant to the glyphosate in Roundup and other products. This increased the use of Roundup in farm crops such as corn, soybeans and cotton thus increasing Monsanto's profits. Besides its use on crops, Roundup has been sprayed on lawns, golf courses, nurseries and parks to name a few.
Other products that contain the herbicide glyphosate are:
All Roundup Products, Silhouette, Aquamaster, Rattler, Bronco, Hoss Ultra, Campaign Showdown, Expedite, MirageFallow, Master, KleenUp, Honcho, Makaze, Landmaster, Mad Dog, Pondmaster, Jury, Protocol, Touchdown, Ranger, Rodeo, RT3, Glypro, Accord, Glyphomax, Durango, Duramax, Glyphosate herbicide, Abundit Extra
The following studies in the United States, Canada and Sweden have linked increased rates of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma to Roundup:
- November 2001 - The Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers study was a Canadian study which identified a dose-response relationship between glyphosate exposure and non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- September 2003 - The Occupational and Environmental Medicine study was an American study which found higher rates of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma associated with glyphosate exposure. This was a study covering over 3,400 farmworkers.
- October 2008 - The International Journal of Cancer published a Swedish study which conducted a study that found that exposure to glyphosate doubled the risk of developing Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma within less than 10 years.
With mounting evidence, many regulatory bodies across the world, including the European Union, are investigating Roundup's potential to cause cancer and could soon restrict, recall or ban the use of Roundup. In fact, several member states of the European Union have refused to extend its license for Roundup due to the concerns about cancer. Additionally, the State of California, as part of its Proposition 65 process, has identified glyphosate (Roundup) as an agent known to cause cancer.
Monsanto has grossly mislead the public about the dangers and potential risk of exposure to Roundup and its potential to increase the risk of cancer, and has also hid the truths about these dangers by manipulating study data.
Once again contact us for a free consultation and we will analyze and evaluate your case to determine the best course of action for your individual case. Please click the link below or call us at 1-888-725-2477.
Meet Our Attorneys
Nick Rockforte is a partner with Pendley, Baudin and Coffin, L.L.P., joining the firm in August of 2008. Mr. Rockforte practices in the areas of complex litigation involving pharmaceutical litigation, product liability, toxic torts, medical malpractice and consumer fraud. He was also selected as a National Trial Lawyers Association Top 40 Under 40.
Education & Professional Background
- Southern University Law Center (J.D., 2007) Ranked Number 1 in his graduating class
- Louisiana State University (B.S., 2004)
- Judicial Law Clerk to District Court Judge James J. Best, 18th Judicial District
- State Bar of Louisiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeal 5th Circuit
Activities & Affiliations
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice