Anna K. Higgins
Anna Higgins is an associate with Pendley, Baudin & Coffin, L.L.P. joining the firm in January 2019. Ms. Higgins’ main practice areas are comprised of complex litigation involving Medicare Secondary Payer Act compliance, pharmaceutical litigation, consumer fraud, antitrust and RICO claims.
Prior to joining Pendley, Baudin & Coffin, L.L.P., Ms. Higgins represented clients in the areas of complex litigation involving pharmaceutical and medical device litigation in federal and state courts throughout the country. Ms. Higgins has a wide range of complex litigation experience including preparing expert witnesses, taking and defending depositions, and participating as a MDL trial team member.
Ms. Higgins was named to the 2019 Louisiana Super Lawyers Rising Star list.
Education & Professional Background
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center (J.D., 2011)
- University of Georgia (B.S., 2008)
- State Bar of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Activities & Affiliations
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- New Orleans Bar Association