Tracy L. Turner
Tracy Turner is Of Counsel with Pendley, Baudin and Coffin, L.L.P. in Columbus, Ohio. Ms. Turned joined the firm in January of 2015 with years of experience in employment-related litigation in federal and state courts throughout the country, before state and federal administrative agencies and before arbitrators, including but not limited to employment discrimination cases, wage and hour litigation, workplace intentional torts, non-compete cases, and litigation involving the WARN Act. In addition to employment-related litigation, Ms. Turner also has significant experience in general litigation involving product liability, personal injury, education law, and contract disputes. Ms. Turner was selected for the Ohio Rising Stars? List in 2012.
Education & Professional Background
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio, 1998, J.D.
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, 1995 B.A. (Political Science)
- State Bar of Ohio, 1998
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2012
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 1999
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 1999
Activities & Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Leadership Columbus, Class of 2009
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Amethyst, Inc., Development Committee, 2007-2012
- New Albany Montessori School, Fundraising Committee, 2006-2009