Nicholas R. Rockforte is an associate with Pendley, Baudin and Coffin, L.L.P., joining the firm in August of 2008. Mr. Rockforte practices in the areas of complex litigation involving environmental contamination, product liability, toxic torts, medical malpractice and consumer fraud.
Education and Professional Background
- Southern University Law Center (J.D., 2007) – Ranked Number 1 in his graduating class
- Louisiana State University (B.S., 2004)
- Judicial Law Clerk to District Court Judge James J. Best, 18th Judicial District
- State Bar of Louisiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeal 5th Circuit
Activities and Affiliations
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Class Action Considerations in the Chinese Drywall Litigation - A Survey of Case Law, CHINESE DRYWALL LITIGATION REPORT, May 2010, at 4.