Jonathan E. Chatwin
Jonathan Chatwin is an Associate with Pendley, Baudin & Coffin, where he practices in various areas of civil litigation, including class action and mass torts, products liability and personal injury.
Mr. Chatwin was a former law clerk at Pendley, Baudin & Coffin from 2014 to 2015. He has also interned for several judges in Louisiana, including The Honorable Jay C. Zainey in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana. Mr. Chatwin graduated from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University in 2015, where he served on the Journal of Civil Law Studies as a Graduate Editor. He was also elected Treasurer of the Loyola University Chapter of Phi Alpha Delta.
While in law school, Mr. Chatwin was a member of the LSU Law Football Club and a recipient of the Yellow Ribbon Scholarship for Veterans.
Mr. Chatwin received his B.S. in Accounting from Louisiana State University in 2012. Prior to attending law school, he served in the United States Army at Fort Benning, Georgia.
Education & Professional Background
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D./D.C.L., 2015
- Louisiana State University, B.S., Accounting, 2012
- Louisiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Activities & Affiliations
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association