Jessica A. Perez
Jessica Perez is an associate with Pendley, Baudin & Coffin, L.L.P. joining the firm in October of 2012. Prior to joining Pendley, Baudin & Coffin, L.L.P., Ms. Perez defended indigent clients throughout East Baton Rouge Parish in her capacity as a public defender.
While pursuing her law degree, Ms. Perez served as a judicial extern to Louisiana Supreme Court Justice Bernette J. Johnson. Ms. Perez also participated in LSU's Moot Court and Trial Advocacy programs, serving on both the National Moot Court Team and the AAJ National Trail Advocacy Team. In 2011, she was awarded the Wex Malone Scholarship for Outstanding Oral Advocacy.
Education & Professional Background
- Campbell University (B.S., 2005)
- University of Colorado (Master of Forensic Science, 2007)
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center (J.D., 2011)
- State Bar of Louisiana, 2011
Activities & Affiliations
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- LSU's National Moot Court Team, Assistant Coach