The attorneys at Pendley, Baudin & Coffin have successfully handled a wide variety of defective product claims against manufacturers in various industries. These claims are generally based on allegations that the product manufacturer negligently designed or manufactured the product or that the company failed to adequately warn the product users of the risks associated with the product’s use. Throughout the firms existence, the lawyers at Pendley, Baudin & Coffin have prosecuted thousands of defective product claims for persons who have been injured, either physically or economically, as the result of using a defective product.
If you or a loved one has suffered a physical or economic injury as the result of using a defective product, contact one of our attorneys at 1-888-725-2477.
- Defective 6.0L & 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine Leads To Class Action Lawsuit Against Ford Motor Company and Navistar, Inc.
- Knauf Plasterboard Agrees To Partial Settlement Of Chinese Drywall Litigation
- Defective Chinese Drywall
- Defective Plumbing Litigation (Zurn Pex, Uponor, RTI, Marshall Brass, Kitec)
- Defective Roofing Shingles Investigation
Our attorneys, paralegals and staff are ready to work for you. Call Pendley, Baudin & Coffin at 1-888-725-2477 or click here for a free and confidential initial consultation today.